Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 63 Part 2: Spelunking

Some caving pictures for your enjoyment...

This is the whole group before we went into the cave:


The group after we scaled over the water:

Notice that I am straddling a rock and there is water below me. The rock is slippery and if I fall I'm in 15 feet of water:


My girl the Chemist:



The crew in the cave:

A cave shot:


The Chemist being carried over the water by Ed the tour guy:


Me climbing:

Me going down basically a mud waterslide. My face is priceless:

Up to my neck in water:

Me and the Chemist:

Post-spelunking:




6 comments:

heather said...

Speaking of priceless faces.... check out the kid in the NIKE shirt...

Katie B. said...

That was one of my co-worker's sons, David. He was basically the most adorable thing in life and we'd send him ahead to peak through the tiny passageways.

Me, David, and the Chemist were always up in front so we hung out with him a lot and made sure he was staying warm and doing okay.

Kimberly said...

I don't even want to go into detail of how ridiculously twisted I could make "exploring caves."

Please excuse me. I think my mind is permanently in the gutter after four years of living with Brian, Marc, Ross, and Matthys, obviously.

Carol said...

Just figured out why you had to buy new sneakers.....

Amy said...

This is just way cool :)

Kristen said...

this is super cool, katie. and yes, your face in that photo is completely priceless(: