Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 37: Wedding registry

So on Saturday I learned about registering for gifts for a wedding. No, not having to do with my sisters wedding, but for a friend of my roommates.

We went to Target to pick out a gift for his friend and it was really interesting to see how it works. I think that Target is a great place to have a gift registry and it was so easy to use. We went to the store and were able to easily search at a kiosk for the couple's list and print it out free of charge. The print out had the exact store AISLES written down of where you could find each item. It listed if it had been purchased, if it was available in stock, and the price. It was SO useful.

You also could have just gone to the Web site and ordered something directly from the store. Very easy.

It was cool to see how this works and since my sister has gotten engaged these sort of wedding things jump out at me. So sis, maybe what I learned can help you out!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I've had the pleasure of working with Target's gift registry and I agree, SO easy!

However, even more fun I hear is ACTUALLY registering. They apparently give you this gun and you go around shooting bar codes of items you want. I don't even know if I'd be able to contain my excitement.