Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 55: Boost the deadline a few days.

Today I learned that if you need something done by a certain date... and you have to send it to an outside person to print it for you.... and you have no control over that person printing it... and even if you give them PLENTY of time to get it done by the date you need it... you should DEFINITELY tell them you need it by a couple days before you actually do need it.


Just in case.

Cause when it comes down to it, you are the one that will look like the idiot if you have nothing to show for the work you've done when it comes time to present it.

1 comment:

heather said...

Uh-oh. Sometimes it's SO hard to depend on others, huh? I used to hate depending on my sources while I was doing journalism in school since I had no control over when they'd finally call back! I hear ya on this one!