Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 56: Legal Euthanasia

Don't know how factual this one is, but today I learned that apparently euthanasia (assisted suicide) is legal is three places:


1. Oregon
2. Brussels
3. Netherlands


according to a random creepy dude on Craigs List that is...



P.S. For those of you interested, I was on the Brussels Craig's List "strictly platonic" page looking for postings from people that could potentially become new friends for a girl I work with who is doing a rotation in Brussels and struggling to make friends.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Soo..this one time I had to go to a church retreat and they told us we were watching three movies about controversial issues. One about abortion, one about the death penalty and one about euthanasia.

I, being the genius that I am, turn to my friend Katie and say, "I don't get it... What's so controversial about the youth in Asia?"

True story.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh kim and always thinking these complex terms have to do with Asia.... go figure

(coughindiefilmscough)

Kimberly said...

jerks.