Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 12: My sister.

Hey All,

Today's entry is short. I learned some really important things about my sister today. Things that will hopefully help to IMPROVE our relationship in the weeks and months to come. What YOU all can learn from my lesson today is that you can never underestimate the value of honesty and communication. Don't wait. Listen to me (and John Mayer) and say what you need to say.


xoxo.

P.S. I was offered by someone today that they would like to "guest blog" one day on A Lesson Each Day because they liked the project and felt they had moments of "Wow, I never knew that before" every day. I thought it sounded like a really exciting idea and might be fun/useful for days when I am maybe traveling or have something going on? AND, even with someone else posting for a day... I'd STILL be learning something new and so would all of you so it wouldn't break the integrity of the project. Pretty cool, huh?
I also have a lot of friends who are in the same position as me... out of school, in a new city, with a new job, meeting new people, etc. I'm sure they'd have really exciting stories to tell and lessons they've learned. If you are interested in guest blogging, let me know!

No comments: